- Limited Edition
- Locking Coin Bank with Key
- Limited stock left
- Officially licensed
- "Brands of Texaco" Series #2
- Custom Texaco graphics
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- 1/38 scale
- Detailed interior and exterior
- Rubber tires
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 2-1/2" X 2-5/8" (21.59 cm x 6.35 cm x 6.48 cm)
- Price includes standard USA shipping; see details below
- Ships separately 1-2 business days after order placement
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small pieces
- NOT A TOY
NOT FOR CHILDREN
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns
Texaco—Limited Edition 1939 Dodge "Airflow" Tanker Truck Die-cast Collectible Coin Bank: a special, limited edition Die-cast replica of a tanker truck that would have been amazing to see driving past in real life!
In the 1930’s Texaco was a major user of Dodge trucks, especially those utilizing the streamlined tank bodies produced at either the Dodge Garwood or Heil body plants.
These unique Dodge "Airflow" trucks of 1939 were never in regular production: only a few hundred were fitted with the streamlined tank truck bodies. All Airflow trucks were made by “special request,” hand-built predominately for major oil companies, such as Texaco.
Jobbers and distributors drove these special trucks to deliver Texaco products up through the 1950s. You can see the logo for “Fire Chief”-branded gasoline on the tanker's side.