The artwork for this jigsaw puzzle not only includes Amarillo, but also Vega, Texas!
Vega's known as the "Crossroads of the Nation" and "The Solar Capital of Texas." Be sure to visit Roark Implement & Hardware Store, the oldest such store still-operating along the original Route 66.
"Greetings from Route 66—Main Street of America" Jigsaw Puzzle Item Details:
- Special introductory price!
- 550 custom (randomly) cut puzzle pieces—every puzzle is unique!
- Hand-drawn dies
- Puzzle dimensions when completed: 24" x 18" (60.96 cm x 45.72 cm)
- Includes a bonus reference poster of the jigsaw puzzle's artwork
- Jigsaw puzzle chipboard made from recycled materials
- Puzzle pieces and packaging printed with soy-based inks
- Puzzle box: 8" x 8" x 2" (20.32 cm x 20.32 cm x 5.08 cm)
- Ships at: 1.1 lb (.45 kg)
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small Parts
- NOT FOR CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER/For ages 14+