This stein features the United States Marine Corps Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem as a metal medallion on the front/center of the stein body.
The left side of stein describes the symbolism of the eagle, the center of stein describes symbolism of the globe while the right side of the stein describes the symbolism of the anchor.
Timelines on the left and right side of the stein provides an overview of the history of the emblem, from its inception through the version used today. These various iterations of the logo are shown on either side of the medallion. The lid features a three-dimensional, sculpted Eagle, Globe and Anchor.
"History of the United States Marine Corps Eagle, Globe, and Anchor" Stoneware Beer Stein Item Details:
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
- A limited edition collectible
- Officially licensed
- Stands 10-1/4" (26.04 cm) tall
- .75 liter (25 oz) capacity
- Pewter emblem, lid and thumblift
- Imported from Germany
- USA (including Puerto Rico and all Territories and Protectorates) + Canada sales only
- Price includes standard shipping for order area
- If you are ordering from Puerto Rico, a US Territory, Canada or if you have a USPS post office box or APO/FPO/MPO/DPO address, you must first email TTGFA, as such addresses require an extra step and cost for delivery
- Order ships five-to-ten (5-to-10) business days from the day of order placement
- Weight: 4 lb
- Hand-wash only
- No dishwasher