Created in honor of the airmen and officers of the U.S. Air Force, this stein details a timeline of major events and accomplishments throughout the history of the U.S. Air Force.
The body of the stein is a smooth, two-tone blue glazed, high quality stoneware decorated with a gold wrap around design. A pewter badge depicting an Air Force emblem appears at the center of the wrap around decoration opposite the handle of the stein. Rows of raised stars decorate the ornamental pewter lid and fixed to the top is a detailed pewter eagle figurine with outstretched wings. A pewter version of the U.S. eagle crest serves as the thumblift for this noble stein.
A worldwide Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces.
"History of the U.S. Air Force" Stoneware Beer Stein Item Details:
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
- A limited edition collectible
- Officially licensed
- Stands 12" (30. 48 cm) tall
- .75 liter (25 oz) capacity
- Pewter badge, lid and thumblift
- Imported from Germany
- USA (including Puerto Rico and all Territories and Protectorates) + Canada sales only
- Price includes standard shipping for order area
- If you are ordering from Puerto Rico, a US Territory, Canada or if you have a USPS post office box or APO/FPO/MPO/DPO address, you must first email TTGFA, as such addresses require an extra step and cost for delivery
- Order ships five-to-ten (5-to-10) business days from the day of order placement
- Weight: 4 lb
- Hand-wash only
- No dishwasher