The upper right-hand corner of this puzzle features a portion of a famous Curt Teich "Greetings from Amarillo" postcard. We got a little curious about its bottom caption. In full, it reads, "Hub City of the Land of Modern Pioneers." Awesome!
This puzzle's artwork is an Americana feast for the eyes and imagination! Make a gift of the "Mother Road!"
"Route 66 by Kate Ward Thacker" Jigsaw Puzzle Jigsaw Puzzle Details:
- Limited stock left!!
- Special introductory price!
- 1000 pieces
- 24" x 30" (60.96 cm x 76.20) when completed
- Box dimensions: 12" x 10-1/8" x 2-1/8" (30.48 cm x 25.73 cm x 5.41 cm)
- Weight: 1-1/8 lb (.51 kg)
- Box and puzzle are made of 100% recycled materials
- Made in the USA
- CUSTOMIZABLE for large volume orders; EMAIL TTGFA for a price quote
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small Parts
- NOT FOR CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER/For ages 12+
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Kate Ward Thacker's lifelong love of art and design, along with her passion for collecting vintage illustrations, travel memorabilia and assorted ephemera has resulted in an unparalleled portfolio of designs in many styles and themes from retro/vintage to contemporary and classic.
Kate spent several years as a designer for the Walt Disney Company before striking out on her own as an artist and designer.