The artwork for the "The Golden Spike" Jigsaw Puzzle honors the 150th anniversary of the transcontinental railroad's joining at Promontory Summit, Utah, 1869-2019, plus two!
A house favorite, "The Golden Spike" Wall Art recaptures the moment of photographer Andrew Russell's famous "Champagne Photo," taken on May 10, 1869, when Union Pacific locomotive No. 119 came cowcatcher-to-cowcatcher with Central Pacific No. 60, Jupiter, at Promontory Summit.
Love those background buffalo!
"The Golden Spike" (Promontory Summit, Utah) Jigsaw Puzzle Item Details:
- 500 pieces
- Made in the USA
- Includes a reference poster explaining the jigsaw puzzle's artwork
- Puzzle pieces are made from premium, paper-based chip board
- 16" x 20" (40.64 cm x 50.80 cm) when completed
- Comes within a sturdy, keepsake cardboard box with a resealable plastic bag
- Note: The box opens from the right-hand side with a touch fastener
Complete package with slip cover: 7-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" (19.05 cm x 19.05 cm x 8.23 cm)
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb (567 g)
- CUSTOMIZABLE FOR VOLUME ORDERS: CONTACT TTGFA for details and a quote
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small Parts
- NOT FOR CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER