Created in honor of the sailors of the U.S. Navy, this stein details a timeline of major events and accomplishments throughout the history of this service branch.
The body of the stein is a smooth, two-tone blue and white glazed, high quality stoneware decorated with a gold wrap around design. A pewter badge displaying the Navy seal design encircled in the words Around The World, Around The Clock - Any Time - Any Where - Any Weather, appears at the center of the wrap around decoration opposite the handle of the stein. Rows of raised stars decorate the ornamental pewter lid and fixed to the top is a figural design of a Navy emblem featuring a steering wheel and anchor. A pewter version of the U.S. eagle crest serves as the thumblift for this noble stein.
Worldwide limited edition of 5,000 pieces.
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
- A limited edition collectible
- Officially licensed
- Stands 11" ( 27.94 cm) tall
- .75 liter (25 oz) capacity
- Pewter badge, lid and thumblift
- Imported from Germany
- USA (including Puerto Rico and all Territories and Protectorates) + Canada sales only
- Price includes standard shipping for order area
- If you are ordering from Puerto Rico, a US Territory, Canada or if you have a USPS post office box or APO/FPO/MPO/DPO address, you must first email TTGFA, as such addresses require an extra step and cost for delivery
- Order ships five-to-ten (5-to-10) business days from the day of order placement
- Weight: 4 lb
- Hand-wash only
- No dishwasher