This stein has been crafted to showcase the different representations of the American eagle over time and to recognize this inspiring symbol of freedom as an important element in the history and future of the United States.
The body of the stein is a smooth, black and blue glazed, high quality stoneware decorated with a gold wrap around design. A pewter emblem with gold highlighting is situated at the center of the wrap around decoration featuring The Great Seal Eagle and The Shield of 1885. The seal pictures an eagle grasping an olive branch with one set of talons and thirteen arrows with the other. A shield with thirteen stripes rests in front of the chest of the eagle and a cluster of thirteen stars surrounded by sunrays stretching to a circle of clouds is displayed above the eagle's head. In its beak the eagle holds a ribbon with the words, E PLURIBUS UNUM. Rows of raised stars decorate the ornamental pewter lid and a detailed pewter figurine of an eagle, wings spread, sits perched on top of the pewter lid. A pewter eagle crest serves as the thumblift for this noble stein.
A worldwide Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces.
"History of the American Eagle" Stoneware Beer Stein Item Details:
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
- A limited edition collectible
- Stands 12" (30. 48 cm) tall
- .75 liter (25 oz) capacity
- Pewter emblem, lid and thumblift
- Pewter emblem features gold highlighting
- Imported from Germany
- USA (including Puerto Rico and all Territories and Protectorates) + Canada sales only
- Price includes standard shipping for order area
- If you are ordering from Puerto Rico, a US Territory, Canada or if you have a USPS post office box or APO/FPO/MPO/DPO address, you must first email TTGFA, as such addresses require an extra step and cost for delivery
- Order ships five-to-ten (5-to-10) business days from the day of order placement
- Weight: 4 lb
- Hand-wash only
- No dishwasher