This One-of-a-Kind, Rustic Pecan Hardwood Cutting Board—"Texas-Size" with Live Edges is a terrific choice for a:
- Holiday party gift
- Housewarming gift
- Kitchen gift
- Wedding gift
- "Can't Get More Texan" gift
- Gifting gift (for your choice of occasion)
- A cutting board that so large it has its own SOUNDLESS video introduction!
- "Live edges" = contoured edges follow the wood's natural shape
- Heirloom quality
- Made in Texas
- Product of Elgin
- Pecan hardwood comes from a family farm
- Hand-crafted, one and done, never to be repeated!
30" x 15-7/8" x 1" (76.20 cm x 40.34 cm x 2.54 cm)
- Weight: 10.94 lb (4.96 kg)
- Pecan hardwood is approximately 40-240 years old
- Responsibly harvested wood naturally cured (aged) 2-4 years before heading to the workshop
- No chemicals used at any point
- Coated with butcher block oil (a natural mineral oil)
- With some TLC, this hardwood cutting board can last for ages: gently hand-wash only; no dishwasher, please!
- Price includes standard domestic shipping
You may also like