A Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art store exclusive item!
Pecan wood is very dense, hard and heavy—which makes it ideal for bookends. It's also characterized by a rich blend of amber and reddish-brown hues.
The flat surfaces of each bookend also have a certain glow to them. These are sanded so smoothly that the sides almost feel like polished stones.
A pair of "Rustic Texas Pecan Hardwood Bookends" is a terrific choice for:
- A heavy stocking stuffer!
- Decorative shelf bookends
- Desk decor
- A "Can't Get More Texan" gift
- Gifting gift (for your choice of occasion)
"Rustic Texas Pecan Hardwood Bookends" (Pair) Item Details:
- Heirloom quality
- Made in Texas
- Product of Elgin
- Pecan hardwood comes from a family farm
- Hand-crafted, one pair of bookends at a time
- Approximate dimensions: 3-1/4" x 3-1/2" x 5.75" (8.23 x 8.89 x 14.61 cm)
- Approximate weight (Pair): 3-4 lb (1.36 kg - 1.81 kg)
- Note: Each pair of "Rustic Texas Pecan Hardwood Bookends" is unique in its dimensions, coloring and striations; every pair will vary slightly from the pictured sample; the listed dimensions are an average of several pairs; please know, the crafting follows the wood!
- Pecan hardwood is approximately 40-240 years old
Responsibly harvested wood naturally cured (aged) 2-4 years before heading to the workshop
- No chemicals used at any point
- Coated with butcher block oil (a natural mineral oil)
- Price includes standard USA shipping
You may also like