A Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art store exclusive item!
The Guadalupe Bass is found only in Texas, particularly in the Hill Country headwaters of the Colorado, Guadalupe and San Antonio Rivers. In 1989, the 71st Legislature of the State of Texas designated the Guadalupe Bass as the state's official fish.
The "Guadalupe Bass" (State Fish of Texas) Pecan Hardwood Rustic Cutting Board—Store Exclusive! is a terrific choice for a:
- Holiday party gift
- Housewarming gift
- Kitchen gift
- Wedding gift
- "Can't Get More Texan" gift
- Gifting gift (for your choice of occasion)
"Guadalupe Bass" (State Fish of Texas) Pecan Hardwood Rustic Cutting Board Item Details:
- Heirloom quality
- Made in Texas
- Product of Elgin
- Pecan hardwood comes from a family farm
- Hand-crafted, one Guadalupe Bass Cutting Board at a time
- 18-1/4" x 7-1/4" (fin-to-fin] x 1" (46.36 cm x 18.42 cm x 3.18 cm)
- Approx: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
- Pecan hardwood is approximately 40-240 years old
Responsibly harvested wood naturally cured (aged) 2-4 years before heading to the workshop
- No chemicals at any point
- Coated with butcher block oil (a natural mineral oil)
- With some TLC, this hardwood cutting board can last for ages: gently hand-wash only; no dishwasher, please!
- Price includes standard domestic shipping
- Visual note: Each "Guadalupe Bass" (State Fish of Texas) Rustic Pecan Hardwood Cutting Board is unique and will vary slightly from the pictured sample