This popular, glassware drinking vessel features a U.S. Army emblem decoration.
Beer boots are an excellent topic of conversation. The secret to drinking from the boot is to point the toe sideways. When the toe is pointed downward, the boot cannot be easily emptied. When the toe is pointed upwards, the liquid flows out of the boot very quickly and uncontrollably, usually spilling all over the drinker.
"U.S. Army" Glass Beer Boot Item Details:
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
- Officially licensed
- Stands 9-1/2" (24.13 cm) tall
- 1 liter (34 oz) capacity
- Imported from Poland
- USA (including Puerto Rico and all Territories and Protectorates) + Canada sales only
- Price includes standard shipping for order area
- If you are ordering from Puerto Rico, a US Territory, Canada or if you have a USPS post office box or APO/FPO/MPO/DPO address, you must first email TTGFA, as such addresses require an extra step and cost for delivery
- If you want to order more than one "U.S. Army" Glass Beer Boot at a time, please email TTGFA first so that you can get the best shipping price!
- Order ships five-to-ten (5-to-10) business days from the day of order placement
- Weight: 3 lb
- Hand-wash only
- No dishwasher
You may also like