"Cowboy and Cowgirl Way" Quilt is an all-Texas, all-Texan tour de force, the current crown jewel of Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art's one-of-a-kind line of hand-crafted quilts.
No better housewarming gift!
Notice that the "Cowboy and Cowgirl Way" Quilt is:
- The barbed wire fence is pieced with hand-embroidered flowers and grass
- Replete with classic Texas symbols, including a longhorn steer, a pair of cowboy boots, a horned toad and Tyler, Texas yellow roses
- Required four months of work to create
- 88" x 55" (139.70 cm x 223.52 cm)
- Weight: approximately 3.5 lbs. (1.59 kg)
- One-of-a-kind; this will never be reproduced
- Made in Austin, Texas
- Made from 100% cotton fabric and batting
- Wash in COLD water only
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry LOW and GENTLE
- In the dryer, be sure to use a tennis ball or related to avoid "matting up"
- You know it: SHIPPING INCLUDED!!