What could be better than a dynamic work of art portraying an air show featuring early 20th century bi-planes?
How's about the extremely mysterious, not certifiably true and perhaps not completely false story of how the first heavier-than-air mechanical flight took place in Luckenbach, Texas in 1865, 38 years before the Wright Brothers flew at Kitty Hawk?
"Flying Aces" Jigsaw Puzzle Item Details:
- 100 pieces
- Made in the USA
- Includes a reference poster explaining the jigsaw puzzle's artwork
- Puzzle pieces are made from premium, paper-based chip board
- 16" x 20" (40.64 cm x 50.80 cm) when completed
- Comes within a sturdy, keepsake cardboard box with a resealable plastic bag
- Note: The box opens from the right-hand side with a touch fastener
Complete package with slip cover: 7-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" (19.05 cm x 19.05 cm x 8.23 cm)
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb (567 g)
- CUSTOMIZABLE FOR VOLUME ORDERS: CONTACT TTGFA for details and a quote
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small Parts
- NOT FOR CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER