Here it is! This is the one! Here is the 1:24 scale die-cast replica of the actual Cadillac Elvis drove through the audience to reach the stage and start his show at the Cotton Bowl on October 11, 1956 during the State Fair of Texas.
The following morning, Elvis and the band had to make tracks and reach Waco for the next gig. Imagine this car in real life with Elvis, Scotty, Bill, D.J. all their gear—including a stand-up bass—roaring through the Texas countryside.
Double-header shows in Houston and San Antonio followed right after Waco. What a week, what a car!
Elvis Presley Model 1956 "Candy Purple" Cadillac Eldorado "Biarritz" Convertible Die-cast Collectible Product Details:
- Limited edition
- Limited stock remaining
- Officially licensed
- 1:24 scale
- Die-cast body
- Detailed interior and exterior
- In-depth plastic detailing (check out the Cadillac's engine and "chrome" grillwork!)
- Don't forget the "continental look" spare tire on the trunk!
- Front windshield feature's Elvis Presley's signature
- Rubber tires
- Doors, hood and trunk open
- Price includes USA standard shipping
- Ships separately 1-2 business days after order placement
Length x Width x Height
8" x 3" x 2-1/2" (20.32 cm x 7.62 cm x 6.35 cm)
Freestanding Elvis: 2.75" ( 6.99 cm) tall
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- This is not a children's toy
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD: SMALL PARTS: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THREE
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns