- Limited Edition
- One left in stock!
- A fun desk decor idea!
- Officially licensed
- "Brands of Texaco" Series #9
- Custom Texaco graphics
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- 1/34 scale
- Detailed interior and exterior
- Rubber tires
- Dimensions: 8" (20.32 cm)
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small pieces
- NOT A TOY
NOT FOR CHILDREN
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns
During the 1930s, Studebaker gained a substantial foothold in the burgeoning commercial truck field. Studebaker built many quality large size trucks, buses and fire engines chassis, including this iconic 1939 Texaco Studebaker tanker truck.
Studebaker’s large-sized truck production ran continuously from 1929 until December of 1963, an outstanding industrial manufacturing achievement.