Here's an excellent gift idea or purchase for those in all medical fields.
And here's an interesting fact to accompany this item: the use of the caduceus in the United States to represent those in the medical field dates back to 1902, when the U.S. Army Medical Corps adopted it for its insignia, instead of the Rod of Asclepius.
- Made to order
- Lead-free glass
- Lead-free, high-grade, individually cast "Fine Pewter" medallion featuring a caduceus
- 24 oz = 70.98 cL capacity
- Ships separately ten (10) business days from order date
- Ships at 4 lb (1.81 kg)
- Shipping container dimensions: 10-3/4" x5-1/4" x 3-1/2" (27.31 cm x 13.34 cm x 8.89 cm)
Price includes standard domestic UPS Ground shipping and insurance; see below for more details
- Made in the USA
- 10% Military, First Responder, Government Employee and Teacher discount on all store items
Learn More About: