Of the many awesome details about the "Texaco 1953 Ford C-Series Fuel Tanker" Diecast Truck, here's one that leaps out in particular:
The side of the tanker reads, "Fire Chief," which is a national Texaco-brand "'super-octane' motor fuel touted as meeting or exceeding government standards for gasoline for fire engines and other emergency vehicles. It was promoted through a radio program over NBC hosted by Ed Wynn, called the Texaco Fire Chief."
The tanker graphics include "speed lines," indicating a fast rate of travel. Pretty easy to do, given how much less traffic there was in 1953!
This is a great Americana and Petroliana gift for any occasion!
Texaco—"1953 Ford C-Series Fuel Tanker" Diecast Collectible Truck Product Details:
- Custom Texaco graphics
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited Edition
- An "Official Heritage Texaco Product"
- #9 in the "U.S.A. Series": Utility, Service, Advertising
- Die-cast body
- Detailed interior and exterior
- Chrome plastic detailing
- Rubber tires
- USA standard shipping included; see details below
- Ships seperatley
Length x Width x Height
8-1/2" x 3" x 3-1/2" (21.59 cm x 7.62 cm x 8.89 cm)
Weight: 2.5 lb (1.13 kg)
Made of diecast metal with some plastic partsIMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts/NOT for children under 3 years-old
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns