Here is a very special graduation gift for the Class of 2021!
This is Texas. You can't just have a "luxury" pen.
And you can't just have a "de-luxe" (pronounced "deee"-luxe) pen.
Here you have it: the Texas "Luxury De-Luxe" Pen.
Now, what would you think about this pen when you discover that it's actually hand-crafted one at a time in small-town Texas from two kinds of North American trees and almost all American-made components?
Texas "Luxury De-Luxe" Pen Details:
- Pen shaft wood:
- Lone Star wood:
- Display case (the box):
- Made of maple, in order to match the "Luxury De-Luxe's" Lone Star
- In person, you'll see that—when opened—the case's lid lifts the pen up and out from within the box, a very nice touch
- Display case is imported
- "Luxury De-Luxe" Pen Steel Hardware:
- Milled in the USA from Grade 303 stainless steel using Swiss Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machines.
- The parts are polished to have a chrome-like finish.
- Pen Clip:
- Milled in the USA from Grade 410 stainless steel using the same Swiss CNC machines. The clips are polished to have a chrome-like finish.
- Replaceable Ink Cartridge:
- This pen uses genuine German-made Schmidt P900 cartridges, also known as "Parker style.”
- Overall length: 4.9” (12.45 cm)
- Barrel (the wooden section): 2.25” (5.72 cm)
- Pen Nib (the tapered end): 1.75” (4.45 cm)
- Finial Cap: .88” (2.24 cm)
- Pen Clip 1.65” (4.19 cm)
- Width 0.51” (1.30 cm)
- Pen weight 1.4 oz (39.69 g)
- Twist clockwise to open
- Black ink
- Price includes USA standard shipping
The Texas "Luxury De-Luxe" Pen is made by Texas Penworks of Silsbee, Texas and distributed exclusively by Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art.