From National Geographic, here's a quick introduction to the meaning and signifance of Day of the Dead/Dia de Muertos across Latin America.
The artwork for "Day of the Dead' includes many of the great and historic buildings of central Mexico City, including: La Santísima, Catedral Metropolitana de la Asunción de la Santísima Virgen María a los cielos and a representation of the Plaza del Zócalo.
"Day of the Dead" (Mexico City) Jigsaw Puzzle Item Details:
- 500 pieces
- Made in the USA
- Includes a reference poster explaining the jigsaw puzzle's artwork
- Puzzle pieces are made from premium, paper-based chip board
- 16" x 20" (40.64 cm x 50.80 cm) when completed
- Comes within a sturdy, keepsake cardboard box with a resealable plastic bag
- Note: The box opens from the right-hand side with a touch fastener
Complete package with slip cover: 7-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" (19.05 cm x 19.05 cm x 8.23 cm)
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb (567 g)
- CUSTOMIZABLE FOR VOLUME ORDERS: CONTACT TTGFA for details and a quote
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small Parts
- NOT FOR CHILDREN 3 AND UNDER
You may also like