Of the many awesome details about the Texaco—Limited Edition 1953 Ford "C-Series" Fuel Tanker Truck Die-cast Truck, here's one that leaps out in particular:
An endearing detail: the "Fire Chief" graphics include "speed lines," indicating a fast rate of travel. Pretty easy to do, given how much less traffic existed in 1953!
You may be interested to compare the 1953 "Fire Chief" graphics with those of the 1939 "Airflow" Tanker Truck: no speed lines.
Texaco—1953 Ford "C-Series" Fuel Tanker Truck Die-cast Collectible Item Details:
- Fun desk decor!
- Limited Edition
- One left!
- Officially licensed
- "U.S.A." Series #9: "Utility, Service, Advertising"
- Custom Texaco graphics
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- 1/30 scale
- Detailed interior and exterior
- Rubber tires
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" x 3" x 3-1/2" (21.59 cm x 7.62 cm x 8.89 cm)
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts
- NOT A TOY
NOT FOR CHILDREN
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns
You may also like