- Limited Edition
- A crowning piece of desk decor!
- Officially licensed
- Die-cast metal body with plastic parts
- 1/18 scale
- Highly detailed interior, exterior and engine
Doors, trunk and hood open
Poseable steering—wheels turn!
- Dimensions: 11-3/4" x 4" x 3-3/4"
- Price includes standard USA shipping; see details below
- Ships separately
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE:
- This is an "Adult Collectible" item
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small pieces
- NOT A TOY
NOT FOR CHILDREN
- USA Shipping-Included Information + Additional International Shipping Information
- Drop-Ship Order Cancellations and Returns
Introduced in 1933, many Packard enthusiasts consider the 11th-series to be the pinnacle of pre-war design featuring large, austere fenders and a robust, squared-off body that had carried over from the decades prior of classic coach design.
The V-shaped grill was echoed by the suspended V-shaped headlights set perfectly between the fenders like diamonds in a ring. This was the last of sharp-angled Packard styling before streamlined styling and voluptuous curves swept through the entire car industry.
For the 1934 model year, Packard was experiencing the best sales since the onset of the Great Depression. Across their expansive model range, there were three engine configurations: the Eight, the Super Eight, and the top-of-the-line Twelve.
This die-cast collectible replicates a Victoria featuring the magnificent Packard V12